Resumes to be sent to the ID : firstname.lastname@example.org ; Contact No. 09611117800
Industry: one of the pioneer company in animal nutrition. It is also wholly owned subsidiary of a world leader in food processing.
About the firm:
• Total manpower of more than 800 and Annual turnover of close to 400 cr.
• With huge distribution channel in India, the company has reach to farthest corners of the country. The company has 6 Manufacturing locations (4 in Bangalore, 1 in Noida and 1 in Sri Lanka)
• A fully fledged R&D Facility and research farm.
Highlights about the Parent Company:
• An international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services.
• Founded in 1865, it’s a privately held company employs 142,000 people in 65 countries.
I've mentioned the criteria below:
Position: Taxation Manager
Location: Yelahanka New town, Bangalore
Experience: 10+Years ; CTC – Best in the Industry ; Should be from a Manufacturing / FMCG Industry.
1. Compliance of Indirect Taxes: (Weight - 60%)
Responsible for Compliance of Excise matter for Therapeutic Plant & Export Oriented Plant.
Responsible for arranging tax benefit certificates for Export Oriented Plant
Responsible for computing the various Indirect taxes and providing the information to Payable team for remitting the taxes within due date.
Coordination with all the branch people and ensuring the applicable VAT compliances are adhered in time.
Updating on Foreign Trade Policy and avail the relevant benefits time to time.
Preparation and submission on monthly compliance report to Controller
2. Tax Law updates (Weight – 25%)
Ensure all the tax law changes are communicated to the affected group.
Ensure correct tax rates are updated in SAP from the date of implementation
Ensure right amount of taxes are charged by us
3. Other Coordination Activities of Finance Function (Weight – 10%)
Manage Audits / Inspection visits from Tax department
Travel to locations/plants/warehouses/field visits for ensuring the compliances across India
Proficiency in tax laws.
Ability to construe changes of taxes on business and provide the impact.
Act as a key control owner in the taxation
Graduate/ Professional qualification with knowledge of taxation.
Interpersonal skills as he/she needs to coordinate with branch teams, cross function and management.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Experience of working on global ERP systems, preferably SAP.
Remuneration is not a constraint to the right candidate.
Please send your updated profile along with these following details:
Reason for change